Wednesday, November 18, 2009

thoughts after lunch on a siestic afternoon..( preparing for gre :P :P)

So back I am...omg am i getting addicted to dis...the 4th one! had some disturbing while on a stroll after lunch...and isn't this a great place to pen those thoughts down...( for my reference later :) )

and what ws my mind niggling at today?? Nationalism!! just saw a 10 min video made by some US guy at rethinkafghanistan.com.... he's done a tremendous work i tel u..an eye-opener...and makes one think so much more clearly!! highly recommende for everyone to see the picture... www.rethinkafghanistan.com

So wat really came into my mind while I was having that stroll on 2nd floor car-parking area...nationalism...just got the feeling nationalism is the most dangerous idea to be thought of by man..nationalism...if three hundred indians, three hundred afghans, three hundred pakistanis and three hundred americans died in a terrorist attack, which news will shock me the most? Well, depends on my nationality and depends which nations are my nation's friends and foes...of course yar!! i'm an Xian first and then a human being.. the fact that in all cases three hundred human-beings died makes much less than than what was their nationality..

So, the immediate argument one cud give is am I simply correlating nationalism with other factors which divide human-beings...caste...color..race...religion..of course I am! makes perfect sense doesn't it? Division based on the state cud and may be is potentially the most dangerous form of division among human-beings because of the most powerful body as the leader of respective divisions...i.e. the state.

if some nation 'leader' dare attack american soil he better have it...to be more precise...let the people of that nation better have it..ok i'll continue for sure bt right nw i'm feeling sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment