Thursday, January 28, 2010

after-effect of swades

ha! just finished watching the movie in run-over-the-scenes mode..okay its nt going to be senti or supposed-to-be-inspirational( wonder if my words can ever be inspirational!!:O) blog. I've had dinner since then and now sipping my fav tulsi tea. :)
But just wanted to record my thoughts as quickly as possible as these will fade away quickly...( u rock blogspot). For a start I was cursing myself wat the ffffff I ws doing in BITS. Atleast I shud hv learnt the motors and generators part.....atleast!!!!!!!!!! ha! then i cud hope to heroically bring electricity to a village in Punjab and some beauty falling in love wid me!!!omg dis is getting orgasmic!
But seriously, goddamn it!!!!! shud hv concentrated on the basics atleast!! i had no idea why the hell ws shahrukh rotating the motor when the turbine started moving?? wasn't it supposed to be moving wid the turbine?? or ws it some kind of those weird motors( induction motors?) where you give a self-start to the motor...faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!:( :( :(
nw that my time for learning engineering has gone, I better start thinking seriously of smart ways where i can get into a village and be their hero!:) ( i wonder if Juniper Networks can help me in this endeavor....may be install routers in the village!! so that the grandma could finally talk to her son working hard miles away and sending back money by the ever-reliable money-order.) or the farmer gets that extra buck negotiating with a city-dweller for his crop! but this is the job of ISP's dude..join BSNL then..okay enough of this crap.
Lets get to the point. The motive why I wanted to write..
Frankly, I felt so comfortable after watching the movie..the fact that I am in India.But as he said, not because this is a great country...only because its MY country..this is home!
The fact that 20% of humanity lives in dis area makes it only obvious that progress of this country is absolutely important for humanity...but the fact is dat shahrukh ws wat he ws only because he spent so much time at a top American organisation whr he learnt everything...lets not harp over d fact that the 'talent' ws indian...dats nt a big deal i think....if we are home to 20% of total humanity, then we can be expected to produce same proportion of talent...okay the same harping is about to follow if I allow...we need to do it dat way..dis way...lite! we know all dat!

My point is lets not get obsessed with the term 'indian' or indianness and simply realize the fact that our progress is vital because human-beings are dying and suffering tremendously in this part of the world. Now further than this I'm nt in a position to say we shud do dis or dat coz Mr. Wilson is himself doing nothing really!!! And now Mr. Wilson is back to his wonder.He ws supposed to be going to write a great blog...and here I am..back to self-wonder!!!wtfffffffffffff!

5 comments:

  1. 1. I love this blog!
    2. I love your posts! They are inspirational! And somehow clear my mind XD
    3. So many wtfffffs? :D :D :D
    4. Keep them coming! And do let me know you idiot! X-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! a comment at my blog!! dis feels so special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...wtffff's help maintain the flow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drink lots of water .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drink lots of water .

    ReplyDelete